The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- Delivers 1.8TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces of 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
- Seagate® TurboBoost option accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time-even during peak demand.
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Over 2� legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- Seagate PowerChoice technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
- Seagate Secure drive models (AES-256) help cut IT drive retirement costs while helping securely protect data where it lives-on the drive.
- Delivers 1200GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
|Manufacturer Part Number:
|Manufacturer Website Address:
||Enterprise Perf 10k HDD 512e ST1800MM0018
|Spindle Speed (rpm):
|Drive Interface Standard: