The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enable data centers to keep pace with datagrowth and optimize data center real estate.
- Delivers 1.8TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces of 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
- Seagate® TurboBoost™ accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time-even during peak demand.
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Over 2� legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.1
- Seagate Secure FIPS 140-2 model provides government-grade security for data-atrest and helps cut IT drive retirement costs.
|Product Type:||Hard Drive|
|Storage Capacity:||900 GB|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ST900MM0168|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.seagate.com|
|Limited Warranty:||5 Year|
|Weight (Approximate):||6.81 oz|
|Product Name:||Enterprise Performance 10K HDD|
|Drive Interface Standard:||12Gb/s SAS|
|Spindle Speed (rpm):||10000|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.